Emerging Environmental Risks for the San Francisco Bay
Thursday, March 30, 2017
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Marsh Risk & Insurance Services
San Francisco, CA
Join us for an Expert Briefing about the potential impacts of sea level rise to the San Francisco Bay, including:
- Impacts to the Bay’s natural habitat and concerns regarding contaminant migration from nearby sites
- Impacts to industrial facilities in proximity to the Bay shorelines
- Risk management issues, including regulatory matters and possible risk transfer solutions
- Federal regulatory outlook from the new administration
- Robert Battalio, Environmental Science Associates
- Scott B. Birkey, Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP
- Ed Morales, Marsh Risk & Insurance Services
Watch your inbox and our website for more details.
Thank you to the following sponsors for their generous support!