Nominations for the 2014 WEDA are due by April 18, 2014.
- Two awards will be made in 2014:
- one for a navigation dredging project
- one for an environmental dredging project.
- These Awards will be presented for projects and their team members that best meet the goals of WEDA’s Environmental Commission:
- “Promote communication and understanding of environmental issues and stimulate new solutions associated with dredging and placement of dredged materials such that dredging projects, including navigation and environmental dredging, are accomplished in an efficient manner while meeting environmental goals.”
For additional information, please see thebelow WEDA Environmental Excellence Award Process and Criteria.
Please submit nominations by April 18, 2014 to WEDA’s Environmental Commission Chair Craig Vogt.
Craig Vogt Inc.
Ocean and Coastal Environmental Consulting
Hacks Neck, VA 23358
The WEDA Environmental Excellence Award will be presented at the Dredging Summit & Expo 2014 in Toronto, Canada. Please visit https://westerndredging.org/index.php/environmental-commission/environmental-excellence-awards for up-to-date award information and to view the winning submissions from 2013.
We look forward to seeing you in Toronto.